Outsource Work Permit Visa
Providing the best possible soultions for your Career and Settlement in Malaysia
Suitable for Factory Workers or Construction Workers from India, Nepal, Indonesia and Pakistan
For working and settling in Malaysia we can connect you to a Pvt Ltd. Agency dealing with Malaysian Outsource Work Permits (Construction / Factory Workers). They can arrange all the paper-work, including certificates, work experience letters etc, if required. The Company guarantees a 100 percent Approval from the Immigration for your Work Permit. You would only be required to travel from your Home Country once the Company successfully gets your Calling Letter from the Immigration.
Yes! Connect me to the Agency Now!
Before connecting you to the Agency, we would like you to read about the Professional Work Permit and also the benefits of applying for it. This consultancy is simply free of cost.
What is an Outsource Work Permit Visa?
Outsource Work Permit means that a Pvt. Ltd. Company in Malaysia has the license to employ foreign workers for Construction or Manufacturing Jobs. The Company arranges an Employment Contract for one year. It is renewable after one year with their terms and conditions. There is a very high demand for foreign workers in Malaysia because of an increasing rate of growth in economy. An Outsource Worker is required to work only in the specific State (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor etc) in Malaysia. This means out of the 14 States in Malaysia, an Outsource Worker can only work in the State, where he is offered employment by the Employer.
Which Documents are Required for applying from my Home Country?
1. Photocopy or Scanned Passport Copy â€“ All Pages
2. Photocopies or Scanned Credentials
3. Curriculum Viate/Resume
4. Four Passport Sized Pictures
Please ensure that you email only JPEG, PDF or MS Word Files.
How much time does it take to apply for an Outsource Work Permit?
It usually takes around 4 to 6 weeks to get an approval from the immigration.
How much does it cost to Apply for an Outsource Work Permit?
The Concerned Agency charges RM 5,070 (USD 1,540 approx) for preparing your paper-work, handling immigration inquiries and ensuring a 100 percent approval.
1. Consultation Fee (MYR Ringgit Malaysia) RM 70
2. Paper-work Consultancy including immi and admin fee RM 2500 (payable upon case submission for immigration fee, paper-work and admin fee)
3. Agency Fee RM 2500 (payable upon receiving the calling letter)
Total RM 5,070
What is the earning potential with a Plantation Work Permit Visa?
You can earn from RM 900 to RM 1400 per month. In some cases you can earn upto RM 1700 per month.
Can i get a house on rent?
Yes you can rent a Single Room for RM 200 to RM 300 per month. Accomodation in most cases is provided by the Employer.
Can i get a Bank Account in Malaysia?
After receiving your Work Permit, the Agency (Company) issues an Account Opening Letter for the Candidates to apply for a Bank Account. You need to present your Original Passport showing your valid Work Permit to the Bank Officer and they will open a Savings or Current Account upon request.
How can getmalaysianvisa.com help me?
We can help by connecting our clients to the right resources for a confirmed approval...
We can connect you to our Client Agency dealing with Outsource Work Permits. They can arrange all the documents that you would require to file your case with the Immigration. From company Letters to Visa Letters they can arrange them all.
'Providing Paper Work Consultancy'
Furthermore Agency keep our clients updated about the progress of their case via emails, sms or phone calls.
We wish you all the best in making a very important decision of your life!
We charge only $20 to connect you to the Reliable Agency
Yes! Connect me to the Agency Now!
Your Order Is 100% Safe And Secure With Paypal
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. We charge our Consultation Fee for providing our clients with information about the Outsource Work Permit Process.
2. We do not take responsibility for your stay in Malaysia.
3. We do not take any responsibility for your Conduct or Personal Activities in Malaysia.
4. Upon connecting you to the concerned Agency, your responsibility for Successful Approval is entirely taken over by the Agency.
5. We solely provide Online Consultancy and Advertising Solutions for Corporate and Individual Clients, and therefore do not engage ourselves in immigration matters / inquiries. You need to contact the Agency for all relevant inquiries and immigration matters.